In early 2011 I stated my goals/resolutions. I even did a halfway check and a final wrap. Goals and resolutions are fun! So without further ado, let’s see what 2012 has in store… it’s only a few days away!
Better skin care!
Years of summers in the sun, visits to the tanning bed and somewhat lackadaisical skin care now have me a tad worried about my future skin health and appearance. I’ve stopped the tanning bed visits and am more conscious of my commitment to SPF but I’m somewhat lazy about the before-bed wash routine and anti-aging goodies.
I proclaim today that I will make my best effort to wash my face before bed every night! I will also try to keep up on weekly mud masks and lots of moisturizer and SPF!
I have a few sweat related goals I’d love to reach!
- Race a half marathon – I somehow skipped over this race distance in 2011.
- Run, bike and have fun! I still have zero plans for another full marathon and just want to keep on sweating and having fun with it!
- I’d still love to get down to my goal weight. I still have about 11.5% to go!
Literally. I really really do love my job and want to continue to grow into my career. I have big hopes to accomplish some kick ass things at work this year!
- As much, or more, quality time with Mike & Miles as well as other family and friends. I really want to do some fun things with Miles this year like aquariums, zoos and museums!
- GOLF! GOLF! GOLF! I did not get to golf nearly as much as I’ve wanted to the past few seasons. This year, it’s on! I can feel that 5 iron in my hands already.
- Travel a bit! No huge euro trips on tap but I’m definitely going to VEGAS in August and would love to plan a trip of some sort that involves this gal and also a few other locations in mind.
I’m sure I’ll be setting some other goals along the way, but these are the big buckets!
What about you? What’s on tap for 2012?!